Saturday 17 December 2011

Puffed Daisy Hexagon




Season's Greetings!

I'm sorry that it has been a while since my last post, but I've had some technical gremlins here that have kept me off-line! It's been wet, wet, wet here for so long that I've forgotten the last completely dry day we've had – mainly miserable rain, but mixed with some snow for the last few days. Not pleasant to be out in, but the perfect excuse to stay by the fire and crochet!


I'm still bobbling along, but the rounds seem to take an age to complete now, so I can only manage one or two rounds at a time...


Of course, my itchy fingers have needed something smaller and quicker to create between marathon rounds so some experimenting was in order. I have what can only be described as an obsession with floral motifs, particularly daisies, plus as you will know by now a real love of bobbles,and as I fancied a new hexagon motif the Puffed Daisy Hexagon took shape; instructions below.


Puffed Daisy Hexagon - FOR A PRINTABLE PDF OF THE PATTERN CLICK HERE.

 

I NOW HAVE A NEW WEBSITE AND THIS PATTERN CAN BE FOUND AT -


http://psicrochet.com/portfolio-items/puffed-daisy-hexagons/


I despair when I read my patterns; if any of you manage to decipher it/them you deserve a medal!


Anyway, I'm obsessed with these at the moment, so enough typing, I'm getting back to bobbling. If I don't post again before Christmas, Happy Christmas and a happy, healthy and creative New Year to you all. A big thank you also to those that have left such lovely comments, I do appreciate them and because of my technical problems I have been unable to reply before now, so until I do it personally thank you very much!


Happy crocheting

xx






36 comments:

  1. I love these bobble flowers - so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I'll be doing later this evening, trying my hand at some bobble flowers! They are adorable! Thanks,Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen really these flowers are wonderful. I really want to try to make them. I wish I could..
    Best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen!! I am Disou from France! I met your blog while iddly surfing on the web and I fell in love with it!!I immediately suscribed to your news!! I adore your style!!
    Thank you for all these superb colours and sharing all these techniques!!
    Have a nice week-end!
    bisoudisou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers... just added to my queue. Also love your blog :) XO Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found you from Pinterest - gorgeous crocheted bobble blanket!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen. I adore your patterns. Especially the granny bobble! Linking up tomorrow at Tangled Happy. Wishing you a happy week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much - I will try this out - I love love love your projects!
    Have joined your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this lovely & cute pattern! Will try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely pattern. I can't wait to try it out. I'm really happy to have found your blog. Best wishes for a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou so much for sharing!!
    I ADORE these flowers:)))
    Best wishes
    Issyx
    http://hookytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Karen,

    Found your spot thru Tangled happy and I am so glad I did!! the daisies are just adorable....especially the ones with the cream edging...so beautiful. Thank you for them.
    Have a great year...

    thanks again for your wonderful pattern.

    Hugs
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  13. ME ENCANTA EL COLORIDO QUE TIENES,ES BONITO DE VER ESTE BLOG.UN BESAZO

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, you did a great job. I've pinned this for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous! You've inspired me. If you've gotten far enough to think about it, how do you plan to finish the edges of the blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, I can't wait to try this one. I just pinned this onto my pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Karen, just wanted to thank you for the great pattern, I am having a lot of fun with it! have a great day, Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks à lot for sharing, I am totally inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely! This stitch is a popcorn not a bobble, as you probably realise.

    ReplyDelete
  20. GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR !!! YA TE SIGO TODO BENISIMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! FELICITACIONES UN BLOG DISTINTO Y ENTRETENIDO !!!! ♥ MEL.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it! Portland Floral

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for this cool pattern. I am just past beginner and have been making a new block or square every day. Can wait to try this shape!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the pattern, my throw is turning out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hermosos trabajos!saludos desde santa rosa, la pampa, argentina!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic pattern! Featured this one and the lily pad one today on Moogly: 10 Free Hexagon Patterns! :) http://www.mooglyblog.com/free-crochet-hexagon-patterns/ :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. I thank you SO MUCH for sharing this pattern! I am going to make it!!!!!
    So HAPPY!!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just saw this for the first time on Ravelry, and because we had MORE snow last weekend and more coming in two days, this project really caught my eye! What a beautiful, springy and bright pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  28. the simple knitting but keep look great

    Toko bunga

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. buy 5 facebook comments

    ReplyDelete

  31. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. buy facebook comments fast

    ReplyDelete
  32. The way to make wool carpets from woolen coats are combined really simple and creative, you will try Vietnam remy hair

    ReplyDelete